Saturday, August 19, 2006

Greetings everyone!

Hope everything is going well with you.
I'm Dawn Wilson and I'm excited about my upcoming release "Leaving The Comfort Cafe."
I've been so impressed with all the cover artwork and everything I've seen from TWRP thus far. So bravo for all the good work to everyone.

I've also started my blog here on blogger.com called "Things I did after wired on caffeine." I'm going to post some URL's to writing websites I've found helpful, as well as some advice I've gotten from profs and writers in my graduate classes---hoping to drive traffic from my blog to the WRP blog to your websites and hopefully, everyone benefits.

Take care. I'm redesigning my website, but hope to have that up soon.
Dawn

1 comment:

Lora Darling said...

Hi Dawn,
Welcome to Wild Rose!! :)