Sunday, October 18, 2009

Book Fair in Bellevue, Washinton -


The organizers of the Emerald City Writer Conference and Book Fair in Bellevue, WA, ordered books and set up tables for 50 authors last weekend! Amazing! I sat next to Rosemary Jones, author of Forgotten Realms titles: City of the Dead and Crypt of the Moaning Diamond. I signed my book, Deja Vu Lover. An editor of TheWildRosePress was there and took my picture with my book. Wow! Felt like a celebrity!

There were a few left over, so I signed the remaining copies of
Deja Vu Lover and they will be available at University Book Store, Bellevue branch, 888-335-7323 -- they ship anywhere. Also, I tucked a matching bookmark into each copy. Want a bookmark? Check out my webpage for my email address.

Deja Vu Lover
Phoebe Matthews
Vintage Rose

No comments: