Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Ghost Walk by Pamela Woods-Jackson

Last night I accompanied a couple of friends on a local ghost walk. It was great fun, but that's not why I'm writing this. My newest book TEENAGE PSYCHIC ON CAMPUS just came out on Friday April 28, and it's all about psychics, spirits, ghosts, and a haunted house. I happened to have a bookmark in my purse, and at an opportune moment I gave it to the tour guide, who is also the author of nonfiction true-haunting books. She seemed pleasantly surprised and promised to mention my book in future walks.

Since we're always looking for ways to promote our books, I thought I'd pass along what I learned last night: Make use of local groups that are in your field of expertise. Women's book groups, ghost hunters, paranormal fans, Bible study, whatever it is, reach out. Your book may be a perfect fit for their next meeting!

Teenage Psychic on Campus by Pamela Woods-Jackson

https://catalog.thewildrosepress.com/all-titles/4981-teenage-psychic-on-campus.html


No comments: