Wednesday, July 17, 2019

July 2019 - Midsummer Magic

Original posting https://www.authorsandramasters.com

July 2019 - Midsummer Magic



THE DUKE’S MAGNIFICENT BASTARD
by Sandra Masters  



Reduction in Price – Only 99¢
For a limited time

JULY 5TH – 26TH

“I expect you to behave like a perfect lady in my absence.”

Sweet heaven, these three years had sped by. She’d have her nuisance of a debut soon.
“You’ll find yourself well occupied with gentleman callers, I’m sure. I promise to be back for your introduction to society for I’ll be your first dance.”

She smiled with delight, and he leaned in to give her a tender kiss on her forehead.
Could the man be made of Gibraltar rock? Alicia raised her head in perfect alignment with his lips, and a kiss meant in tenderness turned into an explosion of desire. When he entered her mouth with his wicked tongue, she answered with all the longing in her body.


He withdrew, inhaled a long breath, exhaled, and again cautioned, “Never let anyone do that to you, and don’t tempt me again, my dear. It cannot be between us.”

She sensed the regret in his tone and pulled at his greatcoat. “Why not, Thorn? We are so well suited for each other. Don’t we always enjoy our time together? Give me one good reason why, and I’ll stop dreaming of you.”

The back of his hand touched her cheek, and slid to the cleft in her throat. “Another good admonition: don’t dream of any man at night. That will lead to inappropriate consequences.”

Thorn moved away, and her face became outlined in the semi-darkness of the coach. She was the sweeping vista that justified his secret beliefs. Yes, he wanted her to dream of him. If she knew how much he craved to be in those dreams, he’d not be able to contain his desires—or hers.

You may purchase all my books on my website. All descriptions and buy links at: 

Thank you.




No comments: