Friday, June 30, 2006

My 43rd...

...Birthday that is. Today I'm 43 and loving every minute of it. Maybe one day I'll be able to say I've published 43 books...or more. :) Celebrating with family and friends is wonderful, of course, but I admit, getting word that The Wild Rose Press wants to publish my book has made this one of the best birthdays ever.

If there's one thing I can say about The Wild Rose Press, it would be to rave about how supportive and caring the editors are. Working with WRP is like taking a breath of fresh air. The atmosphere is full of positive energy and the best part is that they are just beginning to roll. I'm thrilled to have found an environment that I am proud to call home.

The only thing that could make this day better would be peeking in my e-mail and finding out I've sold another story... Ok, now I'm asking for too much, lol.

Thank you to everyone at The Wild Rose Press, and to all of you who stop by to join in the fun.

Have a great day!
Lee

No comments: