Sunday, September 19, 2010

Contest - Your Recipe Could be Published

To help promote my December 2010 release A GIFT BEYOND ALL MEASURE, I’m going to do a FREE companion cookbook. Tessa Jones is a cook for a ranch, so there’s a lot of cooking going on in the story. My publisher is putting two recipes with the book, but I still have a lot of food mentioned and wanted to do something different for promotion.

Here’s where the contest comes in: I’m going to put five contest recipes into the cookbook, along with bios on the winners, including website links.

To enter, send up to three recipes (sent separately) to Happyendings2007@aol.com by midnight September 30th. The recipes can be any category: appetizers, salads, soups, main dishes, side dishes, desserts, breads, cookies….whatever. I’ll have a panel of family and friends look over the recipes and vote on their top choices. The five with the most votes will go into the cookbook.

The cookbook itself will be a PDF and will available for free via my website and however else I can figure out to get it out there.

Here’s a chance to get your favorite recipe and your name out there.


Anna Kathryn Lanier


http://www.aklanier.com/
http://annakathrynlanier.blogspot.com/
Where Tumbleweeds Hang Their Hats

No comments: