Wednesday, March 14, 2007

That wonderful feeling of I've got a secret


by Maggie Toussaint


Do you know that feeling you have when you have a great surprise in store for someone very dear to you? That magical bubbly feeling that they are going to love what you've cooked up for them?


Ever since my book, House Of Lies, got published by The Wild Rose Press, I've been walking around with that wonderful feeling. Some days my feet barely skim the ground. Gravity does not apply to this feeling!


And now, this weekend will be my first booksigning. All the planning and press releases and mailings are done. Now its just sit back and wait.


Not so easy to do when the surprise will be on ME.


That saying from the movie Field of Dreams comes to mind "If you build it they will come" - except in this case, its "If you write it, they will come."


I'll let you know how it went next week!


Smiles from Maggie

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Sending you good thoughts for your first book signing, Maggie. I had my first one last July. [If you are interested in reading about it, you can find it here.]:
http://tinyurl.com/2wy8qj

Lynette

Sonja Foust said...

Good luck! Have oodles of fun!

Maggie Toussaint said...

Thanks for the well wishes Lynette and Sonja!
Maggie