Tuesday, April 10, 2007

New Rosy-Cheeked Kid in Town

Hi, all.

I'm proud to announce that I've signed two contracts with The Wild Rose Press. A Sigh of Love is a contemporary with the Champagne Rose line, and Love of My Heart will be published by the Faery Rose line. I'm not sure when they'll be released, but at the pace editing is going, it won't be far off. I'm looking forward to a long and productive association with The Wild Rose Press. I'll be staying in touch with you. Don't forget to check out my new author page at The Wild Rose Press website. http://www.wildrosepublishing.com/authors.htm

Bess McBride

2 comments:

Sara Freeze said...

Congratulations Bess! That's wonderful news!

Sara :)

Hywela Lyn said...

Congratulations. I have a full coming out in the Faery Rose line. myself. It is so exciting, isn;t it!