Friday, August 03, 2007

Competition: What makes you think of summer?

Blurb:

When Sandy Perkins encounters an awkward customer, sparks fly. Making matters worse, the 'customer' later reveals himself to her as new boss, Matt Walker.

Can Matt heal the rift with Sandy to help thwart the evil stalker threatening her life? Will Sandy finally allow herself to fall in love again?

To win a PDF copy of It Happened One Summer, let me know what song makes you think of summer? Post at my blog to ensure your entry:

http://www.lynetterees.com/blog/

Good luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Easy-peasy.

"Cruel Summer" by Bananarama...wait, or is it "Under the Boardwalk"?

Nope. Nope. "Gloria" by Laura Branigan, definitely. Although "Angel" by Lionel Richie was pretty good that one summer...

Oh Dear. I give up. There are just too many great songs, with too many fantastic memories for me to choose just one.

Is there a runner-up prize for a totally indecisive woman?

:P

Lynette said...

Hi Brown,

I've posted your comment at my blog so you can enter the competition. ;)

Lynette