Thursday, October 25, 2007

Book Signings Galore!


Wow.....now with my first three book signings behind me, I can look back and reflect! My first signing was in Abilene, Texas at The West Texas Book and Music Festival on September 29th and what a ball I had meeting my online critique partner and wonderful romance novelist, Rita Thedford! I love this woman! We had the honor of signing our books along with 100 other Texas authors! And guess who showed up? Mine and Rita's very talented cover artist, Mrs. Tamra Westberry! We were so blessed to have her there! Thank you, Tam!

My second book signing was held at Borders Books in Mesquite, Texas on October 13. What a dream come true! I was signing books along with a handful of some of the hottest names in romance! Thank you Borders and Fresh Fiction for the beautiful roses and the cake! All of you made my day so special! I was the new girl on the block, the very pregnant new girl on the block and everyone made me feel so welcome! A big thank you to the fabulous Jade Lee (this woman writes the most luscious, hottest romances......wooooo!) for all your tips! Family and friends showed up for my big day and new faces, asking where I get my inspiration! Wow! And for you writers out there, here is a big tip.......give out something free cause I made book thongs and they were a huge hit! I even sold two books only because the person wanted the book thong! I hope they enjoy my book as much as they enjoy my beaded thongs....snicker!

My third book signing was the annual Buns and Roses Tea for Literacy held at the Radisson Hotel in Richardson, Texas on October 14th! What a grand time we all had, autographing books with a slew of fabulous romance authors, all for a great cause! I hosted a table of nine readers and enjoyed a lovely afternoon of tea and pastries!

Please check out my web site at www.alishapaige.com and see my book signing pics under Photo Album!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Writing and Reading!

No comments: