Tuesday, October 09, 2007

It's Here! It's Here!


My author copies of The Space Between arrived in the mail today.

My book is shiny. It's petite yet not flimsy. The paper inside is bright, with easy to read type. If you look closely at the braided grass on the shark tooth necklace, you can't tell I drew the grass myself. Can you?

If you're in the mood for a plane crash, a hurricane, a crazy used car salesman and a bit of kissin', order it from Amazon.com or Amazon.ca today.

If you're in the Newmarket or Toronto area and you want me to sign your book, I'll throw in a shark tooth necklace for free.

4 comments:

Allie Boniface said...

Ooh, I love the pic. And congrats!!

Sarita Leone said...

Congratulations!! I'm thrilled for you! :)

Hywela Lyn said...

Congratulations, I'm so happy for you. It's great to be able to comment at last, I've not done much with the blog lately because Google wouldn't accept my password!

Sandra Cormier said...

Thanks, gals!