Saturday, March 08, 2008

Hello and a cover from new author Tori Anne!


Hello everyone!

I am so thrilled to be a freshly contracted rose!

I just received my cover art and I am BESIDE MYSELF with joy! Crafted by exceedingly talented Cover artist: Nicola Martinez. Look at the 'Museum Tag' she included at the bottom, isn't that genius?

PASSION AT AN EXHIBITION, release date TBA, will be released as a Miniature American Rose.

Set in 1890's New York City at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, this story stems out of my obsession with the 19th Century and allowed me a chance to frolic back in time in my hometown of New York City at one of my favorite locales.


Cover blurb:

Ms. Rosalyn Abbett, a spirited young suffragette in 1890’s New York, has just received news that fills her with panic. The confident, striking and highly acclaimed Mr. Anthony Simms, a man she’s met only through letters, will be arriving tomorrow night. Rosalyn's not at all sure what to think. A junior curator at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, she and Mr. Simms are to prepare an exhibition of royal jewelry from around the world. Together. Without a chaperone. With an entire museum all to themselves, will her scorching dreams of this stranger come true?

I hope to make new friends on MySpace: www.myspace.com/v_torianne

And you can visit my profile at Manic Readers: http://www.manicreaders.com/index.cfm?disp=authorPage&authorid=197

I'm also always happy to hear from readers and writers at v_tori_anne@yahoo.com
Delightful day to you all!

4 comments:

Liz Maverick said...

Super-awesome. Congrats on your first cover, Tori. It's gorgeous. Can't wait to read the novella.

:)

Liz Maverick

Susan Macatee said...

Beautiful cover, Tori!

Congrats on your contract!

Beth Trissel said...

Absolutely beautiful cover! I love it.

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

So very well done, I love it Tori.
Let us know the release date.

Suz:)