Friday, February 13, 2009

Yes, Valentine's Day Is Evil


But that's the cynic in me talking. Though this year will be a good one for me. See Megan Run has been nominated for Best Book of the Week at the Long and Short of it Review site. I just may wake up tomorrow morning with a spring in my step, smile on my face, and flutters of nerves in my stomach.

So, what do ya have to do. VOTE FOR SEE MEGAN RUN. I've made it easy for you by linking it twice in this blog.

And, if you want to know more about who I am. *You know if you don't recognize me from the brillant Publishing Limbo posts* You can find me here. Or here.

If that isn't enough linkage in one post, you can read my Free Short Story. Just for Valentine's Day. Yes, I wrote one even though I think the day is evil. I'm so contrary.

~Melissa Blue and I'm out.~

No comments: