Tuesday, May 20, 2008

THE DOCTOR'S DECEPTION HAS BEEN REVIEWED!



My first official review has been done over at WRITERS AND READERS OF DISTINCTIVE FICTION by Debbie Gould! I want to thank Ms. Gould for her time in reading and reviewing my book, THE DOCTOR'S DECEPTION! I couldn't be more thrilled that she liked my book and recommened it to others.

To read the review copy and paste this link in your browser:
http://romancewriterandreader.ning.com/profile/WRDFReviews

My website www.kathleengrieve.com will launch soon. It is in the final stages of creation. To kick off the launch and to promote THE DOCTOR'S DECEPTION, I'm going to offer up the same prize that my hero, Dr. Stone Lassiter, used to get back into my chocolate obsessed heroine's good graces--TWO POUNDS OF GODIVA CHOCOLATE!!! Want to know what that even looks like? Well, here's a sneak peak!



That is $105 of pure HEAVEN! All you'll need to do, is watch for when my website launches and sign up for my email list. It will be that easy! I'll draw a name out of a hat and TA DA! One of you lucky Ladies or Gents will be the winner!

Keep on a lookout for news that will be posted here on KEEPING A PULSE ON LIFE & ROMANCE Blog or on my MYSPACE PAGE for my website launch! And don't forget, you can get your copy of THE DOCTOR'S DECEPTION on June 25th, 2008 at www.thewildrosepress.com in both e-book and print formats!

Kathleen Grieve

AUTHOR OF FUN AND SEXY MEDICAL ROMANCES!
The Doctor's Deception Available in
Print/Ebook form on 06/25/08
Print ISBN:1-60154-287-9
Order your copy at WWW.THEWILDROSEPRESS.COM
myspace.com/kathleengail789
Coming Soon: WWW.KATHLEENGRIEVE.COM
Keeping A Pulse on Life & Romance Blog at http://kathleengrieve.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Linda LaRoque said...

Very nice review. Congratulations. Guess I'll have to add this one to my ever growing list of "to buy."

On the chocolate, what a nice gift. Can't resist the stuff.

Good luck with your promotion.

Linda

Unknown said...

THANKS, Linda!