Monday, May 05, 2008

Read a book, fall in love, save a horse!

Do You Hear What I Hear?, a Faery Rose and Book One of my Hoofbeats & Heartstrings series has a cover! Check out the wonderful cover artwork, by Tamra Westberry:






Isn't it great? The sneaky little dog poking his head onto the cover is one of the main characters in the book. He's a Jack Russell Terrier and quite the little matchmaker. My hero and heroine don't stand a chance with him on the loose.


Hoofbeats and Heartstrings is a series of romance novels celebrating love, miracles and the beauty of horses. A portion of the proceeds from all the Hoofbeats & Heartstrings novels will go directly to help horses in need. Here is a little taste of Book One, Do You Hear What I Hear?, coming in time for Christmas 2008:


As a child, Simone Doolittle adores the European folktale that animals are given the gift of speech at midnight on Christmas Eve. She makes a wish to talk to animals “forever and ever” and, when her pet Dalmatian asks her for a biscuit, she discovers her wish has been granted. Now Simone is all grown up and she uses her unique gift to rehabilitate unwanted horses. When race horse trainer Chet Wallace rolls into San Antonio, with chocolate eyes and dimples blazing beneath his black Stetson, romantic sparks fly. He is immediately drawn to the beautiful woman who has a mesmerizing affect on both his horses and his dog, but his less than enthusiastic response to Simone’s claims threatens their budding romance. It takes a scheming Jack Russell terrier and a dose of Christmas magic to convince Chet she just may be telling the truth.


To learn more, visit me at http://www.teriwilson.net/.



Read a book, fall in love, save a horse!



Teri Wilson ~ Romancing the pet lover's soul

2 comments:

Sarita Leone said...

I love this idea! The first book sounds wonderful and I look forward to reading it. Wonderful cover, too! :)

Hywela Lyn said...

I need to add this to my growing list of ToBeReads. It sounds wondreful, and as a horse and dog lover and the owner of a rescued Jack Russell, I'm really looking forward to taking it with me to read when I go 'home' to wales in July to house/horse/dogsit for my sister while she's in Canada.