Saturday, November 08, 2008

Roses Signing at Boomerang Books in League City Texas



I'm just tickled to announce that we're heading off to League City, Texas, next week for my first ever book signing! Whether I sell a lot of books or not doesn't really matter, I'm just thrilled to have the experience. I've got my pens, book marks, magnets, books and chocolate, and I'm ready to go! So, if you're in the Houston metro area, pop on down to see us. I'll be there with Betty Hanawa, Linda Mooney and Anna Kathryn Lanier, noon to 4 p.m.

Bess McBride
www.bessmcbride.com

1 comment:

Anna Kathryn Lanier said...

Hey, Bess. I'm looking forward to meeting you on Saturday and doing a book signing with you. I learned the store owner doesn't care if we sell CD's of our electronic books, so I'll be burning "The Priceless Gift" and bringing it along, too.

Anna Kathryn
www.aklnaier.com