Monday, April 27, 2020

Garden Interview with Marie Tuhart

Welcome Marie

tell us about your books


Do you plot or let the story unfold as you write?

Half and half. I do plot out, but as I write my characters always reveal something or take the book in a different direction.

Have you ever cried while writing a book?

Yes, I have. Sometimes writing certain scenes bring up deep emotions in me.

How did you do in English as a kid?

Not good at all. I was never found of English class.

When did you decide to become an author?

Well, I wrote my first romance novel at 19, but then life got in the way. When I was finally able to get back to it, I decided I wanted to become an author and write books. It took a while, but I finally did it.

Do you write under a pen name?

Yes, my real name is hard to pronounce and I was still working in the corporate world when I published.


and tell us a little about you


What did you want to be when you grew up?

I really wanted to be a forest ranger, that was my goal until I was in college. At the time, I had to take a political science class. Talk about boring. I made it through the class, but there were more I needed to take to get my degree. I switched degrees.

Do you ever go around in a corset, high heels, and a whip to get you in the mood to write something naughty?

No, I haven’t. I won’t mention what I have hidden in my closet (LOL). I do have props that I’ll pull out and play with to see how something will feel.

Are you fun to go on vacation with?

I hope I am. I love traveling when I have the time and money.

What makes you laugh?

Family, watching The Big Bang Theory, friends.

If you came with a warning label, what would it say?

Watch out, the quiet ones are dangerous


where can we find out more?

Website: www.marietuhart.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MarieTuhartAuthor/

Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/marietuhart

Bookbub https://www.bookbub.com/authors/marie-tuhart

and other online retailers







No comments: