Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Eternity Waits Is Out Today!


This is my first official Wild Rose blog post and it's a biggie!

My first TWRP release, my short vampire romance story, Eternity Waits is out today!

It's been so long since I've had any kind of release, I feel dizzy. It's a great feeling to see my beautiful cover up on the TWRP website.

Here's the blurb:

Alexandra Ivanov has wandered the night alone for the past three hundred years. The only man she truly loved had been taken from her on a bloody battlefield centuries ago. Now she finds herself drawn to Caleb Weathers, a virile soldier who sets her heart racing.

Caleb, a Confederate soldier stationed in Gettysburg in 1863, is intrigued by the beautiful, exotic woman who calls him by the name Dimitri. When she touches him, she sets his body in fire. But is she the devil in disguise?

No comments: