Saturday, April 19, 2008

Take A Walk on the Dark Side!



Greetings from the Bayou State!

I'm just popping in to introduce myself. I'm Tamelia Tumlin, a romance author from the wonderful state of Louisiana. My first contracted story is now available from The Wild Rose Press.


For Better or For Worse is my paranormal romance and it was such a joy to write! I hope you enjoy it. Here's the video teaser to whet your appetite!


Blurb:

When Kate Wentworth discovers that her fiance, Colten James, is harboring a terrifying secret, she must choose to face her own fears or lose the man she loves forever. Can she convince him that true love can conquer all before it's too late?

Don't forget to stop by my website and sign up for my monthly contest. This month's winner will win a Mother's Day Treat! http://www.freewebs.com/tameliatumlin
Coming Soon from TWRP:
Blind Love by Tamelia Tumlin (short paranormal romance)
Next Door Santa by Tamelia Tumlin ( short contemporary romance)


No comments: