Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Foreknown Love


Hello all in the TWRP garden! My name is Kelly Renea Hohenstern and I recently signed my first contract with TWRP for my paranormal romance A FOREKNOWN LOVE, THE WICCAN SISTERS BOOK I. It is the first in a series of novels telling the story of seven sister witches.
A FORKNOWN LOVE is Shoney Wiccan's story, the sister with the ability to receive premonitions, have visions and read other people's thoughts. And of course her handsome earl, Anthony Treyworth, who moonlights as a spy! :)
I am very happy to be here and wish everyone a beautiful and magical day!
~Kelly Renea Hohenstern

3 comments:

Hywela Lyn said...

Hello Kelly. Just browsing and saw your post. Welcome to the Garden and congratulations on your book.
Lyn

Beth Caudill said...

Hey Kelly. Welcome to the garden. Your book sounds interesting, can't wait until it comes out.

Historical Writer/Editor said...

Hello, Kelly, I love this cover! And your approach with this story is original. :) May you do very, very well. -Corinne