Monday, July 21, 2008

Why does he seem so mysterious?

Ancient Awakening has a cover! And it's lovely. I have it posted at both my website www.barbaraedwards.net and my blog http://barbaraedwards.net/blog/blog.asp

It's been an exciting month. I have my edits back to my editor, Amanda. Got my fingers crossed they are all okay. I have my cover. Did I mention its absolutely wonderful? I have my website updated and a working blog. Who ever said women couldn't do it all? Oh, I forgot. I have squeezed in time to work on the next book set in Rhodes End, the quirky New England town where Ancient Awakening happens.

Here's a blurb:
In Ancient Awakening, Police Officer ‘Mel’ Petersen investigates a death only she believes is murder. By disobeying direct orders from the Rhodes End Chief, she risks her career to follow clues that twist in circles to her backyard and lead the killer to her.

Her neighbor Stephen Zoriak is a prime suspect. Steve worked for a major pharmaceutical company where he discovered a weapon so dangerous he destroys the research. He is exposed to the dangerous organism. He suspects he is the killer and agrees to help her find the truth when another corpse is discovered.

Deaths happen. Mel is injured confronting the suspect.
In the course of their investigation Mel and Steve find the real killer and a love that defies death.

Barbara
Barbara Edwards
Coming soon from The Wild Rose Press: Ancient Awakening, a Black Rose
www.barbaraedwards.net
http://barbaraedwards.net/blog/blog.asp for Barb'Ed Comments
www.Wings-press.com for Annie's Heart, Another Love, Rachel's Rescue

1 comment:

Susan Macatee said...

Great blurb, Barbara!