Saturday, September 20, 2008

JOSHUA'S HOPE - 5 Hearts from The Romance Studio



Released August 2008

I'm so excited about my newest release from The Wild Rose Press. For months I waited for the release, and then I sat back and chewed my fingernails wondering what the reviewers would say. It brought such a rush of happiness to receive a "5 heart" review from The Romance Studio.

Dee Dailey, September 17, 2008 wrote the review. Here's a snippet ... "This book with its superb storyline has all of the good things that a book can have to keep us reading. Characters, dialogue, suspense all are penned in a way that I think are excellent. The book just naturally flows to a fantastic conclusion. If you need a book to lift you up, this is the one to read. But make sure you have a lot of tissues handy for the tears of frustration and joy that are sure to flow as the story unfolds." Click here to read the full review. Be sure to check out the other wonderful reviews and offers at The Romance Studio.

You can read the first chapter of JOSHUA'S HOPE and check out the trailer on my website.

Happy reading,

Carol Ann Erhardt

My other titles:
FOXFIRE
HIT AND RUN
THE FADED PHOTOGRAPH
TWISTED SPELL
LIGHTING THE TREE
THE HOUSE NEXT DOOR (ROSE PETALS VOL. 1)

No comments: