Monday, September 08, 2008

My first review!

My first novel, Starquest, a futuristic romance, was released on Friday 29th August, just over a week ago. I was thrilled to receive a lovely review from Amylove at Writers and Readers of Distinctive Fiction:

I’ve posted it below: I was so nervous it took me ages to actually read it!

Review of Starquest by Amylove (reproduced with permission)

http://romancewriterandreader.ning.com/


“'Starquest' by Hywela Lyn is a sweet and wonderful book. It is a story of Jess who travels across the galaxy to find the love of her life. An incident happen to her that makes her lost her memories and the man that she loves. She woke up with nightmares and a strong desire to find Destiny and her crew, especially the blue-eyes man who makes her tingles and her hearts ache. But her head hurts every time she tried to remember, and she needs to find Destiny to get the last piece of the missing puzzle in her brain.

Jess made a pact with Dahll to help her with her quest. But she was not aware that he has his own reason to help her. He has a secret, so deep that it can jeopardize their journey and their life. A woman with a mission, a man hunted by a killer, little did they know the journey will test their courage, trust, and most of all, their heart.

This is a wonderfully written book that will keep you on your toes and ended with a big smile on your face. An adventure like no other, this is a book that you don’t want to miss big time."

More details of the book and an excerpt and trailer are on my website www.hywelalyn.com

I also have two contests running, one from my website and one from my 'Starquest' Blog To win a pair of 'star' earrings and a blue rose brooch and ring set respectively.

Hywela Lyn
- See all my sites

STARQUEST: Available now
Coming soon: CHILDREN OF THE MIST - the sequel to Starquest
Available now: DANCING WITH FATE:


Photobucket

2 comments:

Melissa Blue said...

Big Huge Congrats!!! Man it seems like yesterday I interviewed you. Anyway, best of luck.

Hywela Lyn said...

Thanks so much Melissa - Yes, you were the first person to interview me, and I still have thelink up on my website!