Saturday, May 05, 2007

Virutal Book Tour!

Hello Folks!

This month I'm going on 'tour' with my book Tempered Dreams via Dorothy Thompson's Virtual Book Tour.

After much success with her own tour, Dorothy started a new promotion service for authors called Pump Up Your Book Promotion Virtual Book Tours.

Thinking this might be a great, inexpensive way to pump up publicity for my titles, I asked my publisher, ComStar Media and they said to go for it!

So here we are, embarking on a virtual book tour.

Here's the schedule so far this month.

May 30 & 31 - Families.com

If you'd like to host me at your blog or website, please contact Dorothy Thompson at thewriterslife@yahoo.com
Hope to see you there!

IMW, Celebrate with me the release of my book The Inheritance right here at The Wild Rose Press!

Ebook available Now! Print book available June 22!!
Until next time remember….When opportunity meets preparation you get your miracle!

Pamela S Thibodeaux
Inspirational with an Edge!

Member/CoFounder Bayou Writers Group
Visit my Blogs!




1 comment:

Allie Boniface said...

I've just recently started hearing more about virtual book tours - good luck with yours! Sounds like fun!!