Saturday, July 28, 2007

Love of My Heart











Thanks to all of you who bought "Love of My Heart" and made it a bestselling long novel in The Garden Gate and on the Faery Rose Line charts. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it. Look for my new book, "A Sigh of Love," coming soon from The Wild Rose Press, a contemporary romance about a fateful night flight to Alaska in search of love.
My current work in progress is set in the Caribbean and is a paranormal including...of course...pirates and a lonely woman. Sigh... I plan to submit that to my editor at The Faery Rose Line in August. I can't wait to see if she likes it as much as I do.
I'd love to hear from you. Please contact me at bessmcbride@gmail.com. My website is www.bessmcbride.com. MySpace is www.myspace/bessmcbride.com. I'll keep in touch.
Bess McBride
"Romances for the Shy Girl in All of Us"

No comments: