Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My New Book Cover--thank you, Nicola!


As if being on vacation with my own personal hero isn't enough...I just got the book cover for Marrying Minda by e-mail. On, isn't it pretty? The amazing Nicola Martinez got it just exactly right.

I am so honored to be an upcoming part of the Cactus Rose line. Marrying Minda did very well in two fiction contests, so if you'd like to read the opening scenes, check out my website www.tanyahanson.com or my blog, http://tanyahanson.blogspot.com


I always need friends at myspace, too. Hope to hear from some of you somehow.
www.myspace.com/tanyahansonbooks

Here's a blurb...enjoy!

Mail-order bride Minda Becker arrives in Paradise, Nebraska and eagerly marries the handsome man who meets her stagecoach. His wedding kiss melts her toes. Too bad he's the wrong bridegroom. Having honored his brother's deathbed request to marry Minda, Cowboy Brixton Haynes can't deny he'd like a wedding night with the eastern beauty. But the last thing he needs is to be saddled with a wife and the three children his brother left behind. First chance he gets, he'll be back point-riding along the Goodnight. But leaving Minda proves to be harder than he expected.

Best wishes to all of you!

No comments: