Monday, June 04, 2007

# 1 Best Seller

Mail Order Husband has hit # 1 on the Fictionwise best seller list!

It had moved to # 3 last week and I was very excited, but when I looked today and saw # 1... Well, I'm still screaming it from the roof top! http://www.fictionwise.com/

I have no idea how many have to sell to make the list, but THANK YOU to anyone who has purchased it and I hope you enjoy the story!

My son had class tonight and had told his teacher his mother's book was at number 3, then during break he listened to the message I'd left saying it was now # 1. He went back in and the whole class had to check it out! :)

It's so wonderful to have such a supportive family!

Have a GREAT week everyone!

OMG...I just realized I had published this post to WRP Blog instead of my own! I can't figure out how to delete it, only edit it...So....SORRY if I screwed up someone's Posting Schedule! I will try to be less excited and watch what I'm doing next time!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

That's great news, Lauri! As far as I am concerned, there is nothing wrong with you posting your great news here. I am sure others will say exactly the same. We're all writers who like to share in the achievements of other writers. :)

Marianne Arkins said...

WOO HOO YOU!!! That's AWESOME. I bet you're floating a foot off the ground.

Well done!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I wish you tons of sales.

Clover Autrey said...

Be excited! That's great! And I love that other people make the same kind of blunders that I do. Probably shouldn't, but I do.