Tuesday, June 05, 2007

newbie: just howdy

Good morning all. have just been going thru old postings and all, wanted to say hello and let you know I was lurking here. I am new to Wild Rose & new to blogging, in general.
I have had a really short story just accepted by Vintage Rose: not sure on release date. It is set in the USA, just after WWI, "The Painter's Brush With Death."
Love some of the front covers that Wild Rose has created; and now, reading the blog, realize I am very behind on my reading! There are some great stories out there that I have just discovered...
Nancy in NH

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome! Congrats on your contract.

Lynette said...

Hi Nancy,

Welcome. I bet you're excited about your upcoming release. It sounds an interesting time period.

Clover Autrey said...

Welcome and congrats! There's no better feeling.

Marianne Arkins said...

Welcome! I'm in NH, too -- great to "meet" you, neighbor. Congrats on your contract.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Vintage Rose line :)