Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Tears on My Keyboard

Okay, I admit it. I'm a hopeless romantic.

I've been working on my latest manuscript, Joshua's Hope, and just knew that tonight I'd be able to write that final scene. I have to admit that the last few scenes I wrote were so emotional that I could only write one at a time. Tonight I actually cried as I wrote the ending scene.

Has that ever happened to you? Have you ever gotten so wrapped up in your characters and your story that you were sucked in so deeply that you felt every single emotion?

I'm elated that it's finished, and I'm praying that it really is as good as it felt.

Carol Ann Erhardt

Hit and Run, romantic suspense - Crimson Rose Line
Foxfire, romantic suspense - Crimson Rose Line

3 comments:

Maggie Toussaint said...

Congratulations on finishing your new book!
Maggie Toussaint

Allie Boniface said...

Oh, yeah, I often cry when I'm writing...usually when I go back over and have time to read and take it in, not so much as I'm composing.

Unknown said...

I love reading everything when it's done. It's so much better than when it's in pieces, lol.

Congratulations!