Monday, June 04, 2007

Meanderings

Maggie,

Thanks for your booksigning checklist. Very helpful and I appreciate your posting it. I'll use your suggestions when my book, Logan's Redemption, is in print, hopefully before the end of the year.

Carol Ann, I can relate to your posting about getting inspiration all around you. My husband and son kid me about how I'm always asking questions and wondering about people, even strangers. I find people endlessly fascinating and when I see someone interesting looking, I want to know about them, what kind of life does he/she have. I sometimes make up stories about perfect strangers when I'm waiting in line or doing something mundane.

I just finished reading Kim Watters story, Dog Days of Summer. What a sweet, heartwarming read. I didn't want it to end. If you're looking for a heartwarming story about likeable, real characters, I recommend Dog Days of Summer.

Carolyn Matkowsky w/a Cara Marsi

No comments: