Thursday, June 29, 2006

Working on revisions

Hi everyone!

Just thought I'd stop by and say hi to all of our WRP friends. I've been busy working on revisions for LIFE BEGINS IN ARIZONA (release tba). It began as a novella but has turned into a full length book. As all writers do, I've become close to Claire and Jake, the characters in my story. They've gone through a lot, both separate and together, but as life unfolds for them in the small community of Wickenburg, Arizona, they learn some important lessons about life and love. They've become my friends. I'm going to miss them as I send them out into the world. I hope you'll all take good care of them and give them a warm welcome.

Be sure to stop by The Wild Rose Press website and check out the other great titles too!

Lee

No comments: