Friday, February 23, 2007

ANOTHER INTRODUCTION


Hi, my name is Lyn although I write as 'Hywela Lyn' (my first two names). I thought it was about time I introduced myself. I have recently had my first novel, a romantic science fantasy accepted by Amy Herald of the Wild Rose Press for the 'Faery Rose' line. I'm really thrilled about this and am currently working on the sequel.

I live in England, although I was born and lived most of my life in rural Wales which I love dearly. I am very fond of all animals, especially horses and have three of my own, which I ride 'Western' style. I enjoy reading romantic fiction, especially Westerns and Science Fiction, although I will read anything. I'm so happy to be a member of the Wild Rose 'garden' and am enjoying reading the blog entries here.

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Hi Lyn,

We've already introduced ourselves! I love the pic of you on horseback. Hope you're looking forward to working with The Wild Rose Press as much as I am!

Hywela Lyn said...

Thanks Lynette, yes I'm really excited about working with the Wild Rose Press - can't wait to get started.

Maggie Toussaint said...

Hi Lyn,

I love your horseback picture. I'm working on a story about a horse rescue farm. I had horses as a girl, and my daughter owned a large paint for many years. I'm looking forward to reading your work!

Maggie Toussaint

Hywela Lyn said...

Thanks, Maggie, glad you like my photo. I also have a paint, a very sweet but 'in your face' mare called T'pau (After Spock's matriachal grandma, not the pop group). I look forward to reading your story about the horse rescue farm.

Lyn