Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Freedom's Touch First Review

Reviews. For me, the first one for any title is the nail-biter. After that, I'm fine. But the first one? Always give me the shivers.

Received my first review for Freedom's Touch. Thought I'd share it with you, since it puts my latest case of "shivers" to rest, thank goodness! Thanks for sharing this happy moment with me!

FIVE HEARTS From The Romance Studio!

"Ms. Sarita Leone has certainly maintained the high standard set by the previous book in the series. So much happens in this book that it is impossible to stop reading. The ending is such a shock! The plot is amazing…and the brooch travels again. Don’t miss this second book in the series; you will certainly regret it!"

Overall rating: Five Hearts
Sensuality rating: Sweet
Reviewer: Brenda Talley
April 17, 2007

1 comment:

Hywela Lyn said...

Congratulations on the great review. I've just purchased this. I really enjoyed the first in the series and I'm sure I'll enjoy this one just as much too.
Looking forward to reading it.

Lyn