Wednesday, June 20, 2007

New Release "Love of My Heart"


Hi all,


I'm tickled to announce that my first novel, "Love of My Heart," will be released on June 22, 2007 with The Wild Rose Press. http://www.thewildrosepress.com/



Here's the blurb for the Faery Rose:


Aggie has done what no mental health therapist should do. She’s fallen in love with her mysterious client, Bill. Aggie has recently purchased an old Victorian house on a hillside overlooking Commencement Bay in Tacoma, Washington; where she finds an old photograph of a Victorian era couple and a love letter written in 1885. The letter speaks of another love that can never be—that of Louise, the daughter of a wealthy English family, and her Irish lover, William. Heartbroken, Aggie soon begins to dream of the forbidden love between Louise and William, but in her dreams, William’s face mirrors that of her beloved, Bill.Bill is in love with Aggie, and he can’t figure out how to get close to her. If only he hadn’t entered her professional doors as a client. How is he going to fix this?
Thanks for reading my post. I look forward to hearing from you at www.bessmcbride.com
Bess McBride

No comments: