Friday, June 06, 2008

Edits Recieved!

Happy Friday, everyone - and I couldn't be happier...I'm beginning the next round of edits for my current manuscript, All or Nothing. My lovely editor, Elizabeth West, returned it to me yesterday. Granted, it was bleeding, riddled with questions and comments each one of which I will intensively review and work out to both our satisfaction. Why does the time suddenly seem to be moving so quickly???

Still, I just wanted to give a cheer to the editors at TWRP - for their sage advice, and for keeping us honest - I've blogged about this today, as I'm doing my best to remember this roller-coaster process of bringing my labor of love to print.

Have a wonderful weekend!

~Ashley
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Coming Soon...
Tessa Takes a Chance, Summer, 2008
All or Nothing, Spring, 2009
The Wild Rose Press

No comments: