Saturday, October 25, 2008

Finally...

I got my release date from my editor, Cindy.

It's--

March 4, 2009

One and the Same is a spicy contemporary romance being release by The Wild Rose Press, Champagne Rosebud.

Life has been kicking my butt again lately. (When isn't it?) This news came at just the right time. It tells me I may not be able to do much of anything else, but I do know how to write.

Here's a short blurb of the story.

Ex-actress Kate Williams visits with her friend to discuss a possible acting role.

High powered executive, Matthew Hunter, thinks she's in town for more than just a discussion. He thinks she's the newest means the show's producers are using to get him to financially back the show.

This time their plan might work. After all he had been half in love with the former actress for years.

Matt thinks all Kate wants from him is his money.

Kate thinks all Matt wants from her is her body.

Will they ever be able to get past their beliefs?

No comments: