Saturday, December 06, 2008

Yes, Professor - Official Blurb

I'm thrilled to share with you my Official Blurb for my upcoming HOT Mini American Rose, Yes, Professor...

"Patience Winters’ world is about to turn upside down. After two years as personal assistant to the stern and striking Professor Richmond at the Women’s Academy, her term is about to end. Achingly in love with him, Patience longs for the professor to give her a reason to stay. Desperate for some hint he might feel the same way, Patience steals a peek at her mentor’s secret journal and discovers his scandalous fantasies. But how can she let the professor know she’s in on his secret? Her typical breathless "yes, Professor" has never meant so much."

Did I mention it's HOT? :)

Yes, Professor release date is TBA.


In the meantime, check out Passion at an Exhibition, a spicy little number...



Be sure to visit the American Roses at our Blog.

And at Romancing American Historicals!







Cheers,
Tori Anne: Where 19th Century New York Comes Alive With Spicy Snares and Saucy Wit!

3 comments:

Caffey said...

I love the hot reads :) I love the blurb with the secret and a professor! Perfect! Sounds great.

Tami Winbush said...

Wow, that sounds great! Now I want to know what his fantasies are all about!

Tori_Anne said...

Caffey, Tami, thank you! I have to say, I blushed when I wrote it, blushed every time I edited it, and still blush thinking about it. *grin* Now you're really curious, eh? Thanks tons for your support, I can't wait for it to come out! Everybody has a Professor fantasy, right? *wider grin* Let's just say he has ideas of using office furniture to great advantage. *cheshire grin* Cheers!