Monday, March 16, 2009

Fool for Romance contest and more news!

Photobucket


I was asked to take part in this contest by a fellow writer, Christle Gray who admitted she's now a fan after reading Reason to Believe! What a warm-fuzzy feeling!!! ;-) She interviewed me on her site here: Author Interview and Escape with a Scotsman! BTW: She's running a contest until March 25th to win a PDF copy of my book! All you have to do is sign her guestbook and mention it's for Reason to Believe :) GOOD LUCK!

More about the Fool for Romance contest from Crystal Rain's site:

THE CONTEST IS NOW OPEN !!! GET THOSE ENTRIES ROLLING IN!

Check out the prizes that each author has donated. All this cool stuff will go to one lucky winner whose name will be drawn and announced on April Fools Day (April 1st)!Wanna win? Of course you do. Scroll down to the QUESTIONS section. Each author has posted a question for you to find on their website (just click on their names to get to the websites). Answer the questions and send those answers in an email (along with your contact info) to: FOOLROMANCE@AOL.COM


PS: I had the most wonderful surprise recently -- Night Owl Romance blogged about Reason to Believe! Made my day!! Here's a bit of what Diana Coyle said about her "Top Pick":
I loved it (Reason to Believe) because Ms. Dennis presented a different kind of storyline to her readers and wrapped it around a romantic love story. I was pulled immediately into the story and just couldn't turn the pages fast enough to see what was going to happen next for Lane and Conlan. I loved everything about this story, from the characters to the setting and it was a thoroughly enjoyable read for me. I definitely look forward to reading more from this wonderful author in the near future and I would urge you to pick up a copy so you can see just what I'm talking about regarding this author and her incredible talent.

No comments: