Thursday, June 04, 2009

Excited that my book is coming out!





I'm so excited that my book, The Daddy Issue, is now on Amazon! Can't wait to get my author copies, which are on their way.

I've been writing for years and years, and this will be my second ebook but my first paperback that I'll be able to hold in my hand. When I get it, I'm gonna hold it in my hand and have a picture taken of me grinning!

This is turning out to be a great month for me publicity-wise! It so happens that I have a crazy Australian Cattle Dog, which had nothing to do with my book except that the Animal Planet show "It's Me or The Dog" is coming to **film at my house** this month, to see if my dog is wild enough to be entertaining on TV. So I'm thinking I should frame a poster of my book cover and put it in my den, for national exposure! What do you think? They told me not to wear logos, but hey, a poster on my wall is simply wall art, right?



It occurs to me that, now that I've posted this, the casting people could see my site, read this, and make me remove my poster. sigh

Oh, well. At least now people know that a TWRP author, owner of a spastic dog (who happens to be laid out on the floor snoring at the moment) might get to be on National TV!!

And if it doesn't work out, maybe I'll take our "show" to Letterman for Stupid Human Tricks. I've taught Shadow how to jump on my back and sit. Yeah. I have the toenail scars down my back to prove I taught him that.

1 comment:

J.A. Saare / Aline Hunter said...

How exciting! Congrats on both the book and on the show.