Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Yes, Professor earns a top 5 book rating at LASR, praise at Seriously Reviewed!

I'm beside myself with back to back great reviews!

A top 5 book rating for Yes, Professor at The Long and Short of It Reviews!

Wild plum has this to say about Yes, Professor:

"Wow! This story was well-crafted, well-thought out and the characters seemed so real to me. The scenes were so vivid and so hot that they steamed off the pages. The details of the plot seemed so accurate to me for the time frame. I love when a writer is unpredictable, Ms. Anne was unpredictable with several of her scenes in Yes, Professor. It’s a great book to read while on vacation at the beach or just sitting at home after a day of work. It will take you to another world with people you sincerely feel like you know and want to see happy and care about. The passion and heat is quick, but believable between the characters, it doesn’t seem forced or unwanted or like the author is trying. It will open doors to fantasies you never thought you had. Tori Anne is a new author for me and I’m happy I discovered her and her wonderful writing talents. I’m adding her to my list of authors I must watch out for and her books…my oh my, I cannot wait to read more books from this author. Every romance fan should add this quick read to their list."

Thanks Wild Plum and LASR!

And THEN a delightful review at SERIOUSLY REVIEWED:

Review:
"Yes, Professor. Oh yes, Professor! Oh Yes! YES! YES!!! Okay, so you can see Yes, Professor is a titillating short story. This book comes with a hot rating—as it should.Patience is instantly attracted to the handsome Professor Richmond. He presents her with an opportunity to work at a new school for girls, she embraces the chance and spends the next two years fantasizing about him. When she discovers his naughty tastes run similar to hers, she decides to take matters into her own hands (or fingers as she’d been apt to do in the story in a very erotic way).I loved this story. I loved that Patience is curious but also adventurous. Professor Richmond has met his match; he just doesn’t know it yet. A naughty nibble to satisfy your craving for something forbidden."
You can check out Yes, Professor for yourself...
Cheers!
Tori Anne

No comments: