Monday, January 14, 2013

Maximus





I love romance - especially romance in the ancient world. I suppose it's the excitement of the time period, with all those soldiers running around and the damsel in distress syndrome - except that I like my heroine to be quick-thinking and self-sufficient. No man, no matter how handsome and well-meaning, is equipped to best the woman in my stories. Yes, 'feminism' raises its pretty little head and before you know it the girl is solving the issues and winning the guy. I just can't help myself. Women have to be represented even in the ancient world. So if you like a good story, with equally matched characters, then MAXIMUS is one you'll enjoy. Happy reading on The Wild Rose Press!    



1 comment:

Ann Summerville said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
The Baker Hotel has always been a fascinating to me. Your family has an interesting connection with the hotel.
Ann