Friday, September 30, 2016

Dragon Knight’s Ring by Mary Morgan - Review


What a delightfully entertaining read. I was hooked from the first chapter.  Thought, I have to admit, I read the series out of order and have yet to read the first two book.  However, I had no trouble following the story and enjoying the adventure of the Dragon’s Knights. 

In Dragon Knight’s Right, death destroyed  Adam and Meggie’s  love. But can a  trio of Fenian warriors roll back time to reunite two lost souls? This phrase caught my attention and after reading Dragon’s Knight Shield, I decided to try another magical Scottish Historical.  I wasn’t disappointed.

Crusader, Adam MacFhearguis is on one last quest to the standing stones in Scotland where he seeks to bury the past. A silent prayer sends him to an unknown future and to his beloved Meggie.

Margaret MacKay lives a life in the future without the memories of her past—her death. When Adam arrives at her door, she is confused and wary. When a truth is revealed, can she trust the man to unlock the chains from her mind and heart?  I’m not telling.

Will love free the bonds to unite the two lovers who were doomed centuries ago? Or will evil finally claim victory over the Dragon Knights? You’ll just have to read the book to find out.  Which I highly recommend!

Time travel and magic woven into this story was intriguing and kept the story moving. I love to fall into a book and enjoy the adventure with the characters. The vivid descriptions took you away from the everyday into a long ago realm of magic, battles of good vs evil and love, of course. The characters had me rooting for their lost love and holding my breath as the villain wove his evil spell. It was hard to put the book down. After I read the last page and closed the book with a sign, I was sad to see the adventure end. The tales of the Dragon Knight’s are winners in my book! 

Reviewer: Tena Stetler
Amazon

No comments: