Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Celebrating with a Contest

To help me celebrate the release of my new story, The Theory of Love, I'm having a contest and will be picking TWO winners on July 18th, 2006.

The Contest: It can’t get much easier than this. Simply buy my story (available at www.thewildrosepress.com) and answer this simple question: What happened to Abbey’s hair?
E-mail the answer to me at stacy@stacydawn.com and you will be entered into the prize draw. It’s that simple.

The Prizes: One winner will receive A Strawberry Daiquiri Pedicure Set including Foot Lotion, Emery Board, Daiquiri Toe Separators, and Terry-cloth Slippers all in its own zippered carrying case and a promo pack. The second winner will receive a Stationary Pack including pens, notebooks, stapler/pencil sharpener set, To-Do list, and a few other little goodies.

And while you are at The Wild Rose Press, take a look at all the new events blooming in the garden!

No comments: