Friday, July 07, 2006

Hi everyone

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Judith Rochelle, and I just signed a contract with The Wild Rose Press. M uch celebrating in our house. The book is an inspirational that will be published in the White Rose Division, and was created for two reasons. I also write very steamy romances and I wanted to write something that our kids could read without needing therapy. And we are a famly strong in our faith, something I wanted to share with others. The idea for the plot came from our daughter's own "homecoming" and the book was a real labor of love. Jenna and Jake, my hero and heroine, became very real to me as I wrote their story.

I live in the Texas Hill Country about 45 minutes from downtown San Antonio. My husband isd a sixth generation Texan, and when we retired, he said he wanted to plant his boots in Texas soil and never leave. We live on six beautiful acres populated with a variety of wildlife, and now that our children are all grown and on their own, share our home we three adorable c ats we adopted almost two years ago.

I love to write, and spend about six hours a day at it, unless it's a day we're out doing fun stuff. I am already hard at work on a seocnd inspirational and anjoying it as much as COMING HOME.

I hope you will all introduce yourselves to me. Lisa and I met oin a Yahoo group and she was kind en ough to send me a great email conratulating me on my contract. I look forward to getting to know everyone in this garden.

No comments: