Thursday, September 28, 2006

I just got a cover!

(Sung to the tune of "We just got a letter" from Blues Clues.)

I am so very excited about this book, which will be a Yellow Rose, and released in time for the holidays. I'm also thrilled about being at WRP at such an exciting time. One day we'll be able to say, "Oh, we were with them when they were a brand-new publisher..."

I'm an urbanite myself, but I do love cowboys. Always had a thing for John Wayne, even though he was an old man when I was little. I visited Wyoming as a kid, and was blown away by the beauty of it. I knew, one day, I'd write stories about that place. So here it is, finally! Allison is afraid of love, so she had planned a very logical, rational marriage. When she discovered that her fiance was already planning to cheat, she ran away, into the teeth of a Wyoming blizzard. She winds up snowed in on the Crazy H with hunky rancher CJ Hall, then spends Christmas with his big, crazy family. With the help of interfering relatives, including a ghost, can he convince her to take a chance on love?

This is the first book in the "Love at the Crazy H" series. CJ has two gorgeous younger brothers, who will hopefully meet their matches in 2007.

Happy reading! Cindy

No comments: