Sunday, October 29, 2006

Hello from Maggie Toussaint

I'm new to The Wild Rose Press, so new I don't know the first thing about my book coming out! I know I wrote it (& rewrote it), but that's about it. It's due for a new title and an editor comb-through. I'm excited to be here, very excited that my romantic suspense will be in readers' hands before too much longer. Heck I'm just plain old excited! And I want to tell you a bit more about myself.

Are you a fan of Daylight Savings Time? I'm not. Twice a year I have to reset my biological clock, as well as all the house clocks and the car clock. I never know when to eat, so my brain sends out the signal to eat at every opportunity - not a good message to send out to someone who loves chocolate as much as I do. I'm worried that my negative attitude towards the time change shows that I'm morphing into - my Grandmother.

Another thing that's been on my mind of late is taking care of elderly adults. It seems that there is a fine line between overstepping your bounds and minding your own business. I have a mind that likes to take apart puzzles, but this isn't always a good thing when the puzzle is a relative's life, a relative who is hanging onto his/her dignity by a slim spider web. I hope for courage to know when to step in and when to keep my mouth shut.

I'm not a very good housekeeper. In fact, house work always falls to the bottom of my to-do list. If there are any tasks that aren't related to dusting, vacuuming, cleaning, etc, they tend to get done first. I also have an aversion to bugs being in my house. I like them outside just fine, but when they come inside my house, this means war! I'm a great bug squisher.

Okay. Enough odd facts about me. Hopefully I'll have some real book news soon to post.

Maggie Toussaint

3 comments:

Marly Mathews said...

Welcome to The Wild Rose Press, Maggie!

~Marly

Tempest Knight said...

It's a good thing we don't have daylight savings in Puerto Rico. But the darn thing sure screws up my TV programming. Now everything is an hour later. Yuck!

Anonymous said...

Argus Control Tab can be a lighting system that works like a desktop computer. And constantly check the health of this drive. In addition, this process instructs the CPU and GPU in heating and for the hard drive. As mentioned before, Argus manages tabs to manage healthcare tabs. These drives are difficult and allow you to understand it even if one of these benefits reaches a value. If it counts, go in, only the seller has pre-ordered.
Argus Monitor License Key
Winrar License Key
Easy Duplicate Finder License Key
Wondershare UniConverter Registration Code