Wednesday, October 18, 2006

New Kid in Town

Hi Everybody. Thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Dara Edmondson and I'm one of The Wild Rose Press' Premiere Spring Bouquet contest winners so you'll be seeing my Scarlet Rose Rosette, Desert of Desire, early next year. I have two other ebooks out with another publisher and a print book scheduled to be released in February.

I'm from Sunny Florida and I have 2 kids, 2 cats, 2 birds, but only one husband! Please visit my website and say hello. It's: www.daraedmondson.com

I hope to bring many more stories and full-length manuscripts to The Wild Rose Press soon. Please come say hi this coming Sunday, October 22 at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eBookLove/ where I'll be hosting an author day from 10 am to 3 pm. So come by, win a prize, even a book.

1 comment:

Lora Darling said...

Congrats on the win, Dara!