Friday, January 05, 2007

DOUBLE DEBUT!!

Hi there everyone! I wanted to breeze by and annouce my double debut at The Wild Rose Press! I write romance for Mills & Boon, but love the challenge of a short story. I am so thankful WRP celebrates the medium, giving those of us pressed for time a smile and a bounce to our step.

The love after loss story, How About Tomorrow, is the first Rosette I contracted with WRP. My writing friends at Romance Divas helped me tweak it until it was just right...and then Leeane fixed that to perfection.

Jack hasn’t been out on a date since his wife’s death five years ago. Even his teenage daughter thinks it’s time he finally go on a blind date brokered by his sister-in-law. Jack’s unsure, until he meets Maria. She’s as timid as he is at first, but the more they talk the more they realize they should see each other again, and again.


My English Tea Rose, In Silhouette, was so exciting to write. I work mainly in contemporary romance, so stretching into Regency was difficult, but rewarding! I dedicated this story to my critique partner, American Title II finalist Suzan Hyssen. She writes intelligent, comedic Regency romances, when she is not busy with law school.

James Darby is bored by the ennui of country life, fervidly anticipating his return to London. When he spies Miss Hughes entertaining herself by cutting silhouettes at a party he’s captivated by her talent, and charm. How can someone so fascinating survive in a place so tedious?

In February, another of my stories will appear in the Dreams & Desires charity anthology. Keep a look out for my Last Rose of Summer Rosettes...they are coming soon!

Jenna

No comments: