Sunday, January 20, 2008

DOCTORS AND FIREMAN! OH, MY!


Love ER? Grey's Anatomy? Romances that make you laugh and sigh? Then you'll want to stay tuned. I'm new to The Wild Rose Press Garden. My book, THE DOCTOR'S DECEPTION, is a future Champagne Line release. While my website is under construction, I wanted to keep everyone current on my book's progress. I'll be posting information on my blog "Keeping A Pulse On Life & Romance" at http://kathleengrieve.blogspot.com/

Also, there will be tidbits on health, writing, and author interviews. As I get closer to a release date, I'll post contest information. Excerpts from my books can be found on my myspace: myspace.com/kathleengail789

Hope you stop by.

Kathleen Grieve

2 comments:

Theresa Sallach said...

Love the myspace and your blog. If I could find a doctor like your hero in Doctor's Deception, I swith to a male physician. LOL! Can't wait for your book to come out. Theresa

Anonymous said...

Well done, Kathleen. The hunky men drew my attention first, LOL.

Congrats on the release and keep writing your fabulous stories.

jj Keller
Writing fantasies with spice and humor.
http://www.jj-keller.com
CAPA Finalist 2007
The Watcher, Believe, and coming soon, Melody’s Song Cobblestone-Press.com