Monday, January 14, 2008

Yowser, I've been tagged!

by Maggie Toussaint

Tagged! It's a bit like that game of chase when you were a kid. You feel that touch on the back and your heart sinks cuz now you know you have to be IT. In this case, being IT isn't so bad. Thanks to Chris Columbus, I got tagged today.

Since I was working on this tagging post anyway, I posted it here as well because we have so many wonderful new writers to The Wild Rose Press. I stay so busy I don't get out and about as much as I used to. I hope this helps us to start getting better acquainted.

In accordance to the rules of tagging, I'm to tell 7 things about myself that you might not know. Here's my list of 7:

1. I’m shy. You probably can’t tell because I enjoy internet marketing, but in real life, I run out of things to say astronomically fast. (That’s why I R a writer)
2. My husband hates going to the movies with me because I talk back to the screen. We rent movies and view them at home now; sometimes he fusses at the characters who do stupid stuff too.
3. I teach yoga twice a week. This is a recent development, and it came along much like my accidental newspaper reporter career. I’m letting serendipity guide me in my choice of careers these days.
4. I have 3 sisters and I’m the baby girl. But my brother is the true youngster of the family. That leaves me 4th of 5 children, a person without a clear path, someone who meanders through life. Are we starting to see a pattern yet?
5. I think of myself as calm and placid, but I’m actually a fire sign (Sagittarius) and I get quite riled up by injustice. Lately I’m on the warpath against my neighbor with his four hunting dogs penned up underneath my bedroom window.
6. My feet grew when I had kids. Other parts of me grew too, but I try not to look down because it’s discouraging.
7. When I was growing up my friends dubbed me the fudge queen because that’s the only food I knew how to cook. When I got engaged my best friend threw me a recipe party so my husband wouldn’t have to eat fudge at every meal.

Okay, that's 7 personal things about me. Hopefully you already know that I've authored two romantic suspenses for The Wild Rose Press. House of Lies was my debut release and No Second Chance is out now in digital format. Speaking of NSC, I just got word that it received cover of the week over at Erin Aislinn's website. I'm happy dancing today!

Stop by my website and read more about me! www.maggietoussaint.com

MAGGIE
danger ... romance ... mystery
www.maggietoussaint.com
consolidated blog at www.myspace.com/maggietoussaint

3 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

My feet grew after my pregnancy, too!! How weird is that.

And, yeah--I was tagged with this and did it at my regular blog today.

Hywela Lyn said...

Congratulations on the award for your cover, Maggie, it's beautiful.

Maggie Toussaint said...

Big footed women of the world unite!!!

Thanks Marianne and Lyn for your comments.

Thanks for reading and following your dreams!

Maggie